The Leadership Academy
The Leadership Academy is a 7-month program specifically designed to support school system leaders prepare for the role of a Superintendent. The Leadership Academy is a comprehensive program with a goal of preparing the next generation of Superintendents.
We are accepting applications for the 2018 Academy. The Leadership Academy consists of three two-day sessions with ongoing communication with the Academy coaches, cohort peers and practitioners serving in various roles.
- March 16-17
Fort Worth, TX
- June 15-16
San Antonio, TX
- September 14-15
- Superintendents lead the Academy
- Access to relevant, up-to-date curriculum
- On-demand access to remote coaching and mentorship
- Opportunities to refine your online interview skills
- Lifetime support from trusted advisors, coaches and mentors
- Unparalleled network access
Qualified applicants are those who serve as leaders in a school system. Priority will be given to Superintendents and central administration staff. Applications will be reviewed by the Academy coaches and Faculty members. Participation is limited to 25 cohort members.
The registration fee to participate in The Leadership Academy is $1,200. The registration fee includes:
- All course materials
- Access to an interactive platform for 1:1 coaching
- Remote mentorship
- Periodic site visits
- Networking events
Cohort members will be responsible for travel and lodging arrangements. All other costs will be supported by corporate partners.