JG Consulting is seeking candidates for the role of Client Support Manager to support our national sales efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities
Educational Partnerships (Sales Support)
- Provide client support in collaboration with the Company’s management;
- Work with the Company to identify appropriate, company-wide solutions for supporting our clients including K-12 and organizational partners;
- Demonstrate deep understanding of all Company services along with knowledge of how they can best support specific educational partners;
- Provide consultative services to mutually agreed upon educational partners, using a consultative approach.
- Work with the Company to ensure successful implementation with educational partners.
- Support, maintain and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strategic, hands-on sales support with a proven track record of sales growth within the K-12 education market;
- Demonstrable passion about the K-12 education market;
- Proven strategic thinking skills, exceptional problem solving skills;
- Excellent presentation skills with a propensity for learning new skills;
- The ability to communicate effectively with K-12 education organizations;
- Approximately 3-5 years sales experience with a proven track record of territory management and exceptional client relations;
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills required;
- Bachelor’s Degree.